Give New Life to Your Bathtub with a Bathtub Liner
Is your bathtub looking grubby even when you barrage it with chemicals, cleaning products, and elbow grease? If you want to rejuvenate your bathtub, you have several options, and bathtub liners from a Pensacola remodeling contractor is one of them. Bathtub liners are acrylic inserts that are perfectly molded and installed to your old steel or cast iron bathtub. Bathtub liners are not compatible with fiberglass, acrylic, or freestanding bathtubs.
Why Should You Consider a Bathtub Liner?
- You can order a wall system with customized shelves, storage and other accessories from your remodeling contractor if the walls around your old bathtub are also looking rough.
- Acrylic bathtub liners are nonporous, require minimal maintenance, and take little effort to clean.
- Unlike refinished bathtubs, bathtub liners can be cleaned with abrasive chemicals.
- You can select an anti-microbial bathtub liner that hinders the growth of mold and mildew.
- You can customize your bathtub liner's base color and wall surround so that it corresponds to the rest of the bathroom's décor and color scheme.
- By opting for a bathtub liner, you eliminate the mess that refinishing or demolishing and replacing your old bathtub would cause.
- Bathtub liners are thick, durable, and fairly resistant to chips and cracks, and they can last for decades when installed by an experienced remodeling contractor.
- Adding a bathtub liner to your old bathtub will increase your home's property value if you wish to sell it in the future.