- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Making a Multigenerational Home Generally we think about multigeneration families under one roof as a thing of the past or something that other countries do. The truth is that the number of extended families living together is rising. More children are staying at home longer. More elderly are moving in with their children rather than […]Read More
Old bath tubs can get to the point where they are scratched up, rusted, chipped, and simply gross to use. No amount of scrubbing or chemical cleaning will get an old tub like this clean for more than a day or two. While yours may not have reached this disgusting stage yet, it probably will […]Read More